Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA 1: Here We Go...

hi =]

So this is it... the first day of BEDA.
I'm a little nervous, to be honest. all these people... who might read this...

how about some LISTS to break the ice =D

Things that are TODAY
-april fools day (bleh...)
-FRED AND GEORGE'S BIRTHDAY! happy birthday weasley twins =D
-wednesday =/... middle of the week
-the day that marks 3 more days till spring break!!!!!!! (even though I'm not at school again today)

Things I'm going to do today
-stupid reading logs for english
-make top ramen
-make TOAST
-play piano
-eat too much dry cereal
-procrastinate
-read outside again
-call kelly
-go to ballet (maybe)
-wish I wasn't at ballet (if previous one occurs)
-make sure I have no more goddamn homework I haven't done yet =/
-do the homework I inadvertently forgot I had =/ (or don't know I have yet)
-watch Freaks and Geeks
-watch Gilmore Girls
-(probably) watch House
-watch Doctor Who (I WISH)
(haha, when you're sick you do a lot of tv-watching)
-solitare
-edit pictures
-wish I had the rest of my pictures
-take more pictures!

Things I am particularly in favor of today
-my bed
-the piano
-the couch
-my computer
-the interwebz
-Lauren Fairweather's music
-Jane Eyre (and finally being caught up)
-my dog =D
-my calculator (and the fact that I did the math right =] thanks to george obviously, thank you george!! again)
-windows live photo gallery
-my backyard
-sweats
-mini bagels
-headphones (and my ipod)
-solitare
-spellcheck

Things I am particularly NOT in favor of today
-indecisive weather (just make up your mind already!)
-homework
-my messy room =/
-responsibility =/ (god, I'm so lazy)
-runny noses
-the heavy feeling your head gets after SNEEZING so much
-wasps and the wasps NESTS in my BACKYARD
-april fools day pranks =/
-my own procrastination =D
-things that STILL aren't working for me: windows movie maker and youtube uploaders
-pills

So... that's basically it for today =] it's 11 and gilmore girls is starting =D
happy first day of BEDA!

No comments: