Thursday, April 30, 2009

BEDA 21: Epic Spontanious Shakespearian Harry Potter Stories

I haven't done a post in a week. I'm not sure if we classify that as me just missing a LOT of days... or me just giving up.

oh well. either way... it's a FAIL.

But anyways... it's the last day! Last April post! or... last day feeling guilty for not posting! Except I'm not going to feel guilty about that today, since I'm actually posting =D

Today is Thursday, I get out of school early. I'm not sure why. And I don't have school tomorrow, I just have this mother-daughter thing to go to at my school. So that's pretty awesome.

These past two weeks back from break have been crazy. And busy. The dance concert went really well, by the way. Everyone pretty much loved our dance =D. It's really different from the rest of the dances in the concert. I'm not quite sure how that happened. Now my next show is in June, which is with the company and studio I'm with. I'm excited for that =]

On Tuesday, my friends and I had a potluck at lunch. We did it on Tuesday because that's my video day for 7awesomehorcruxes. But... alas... I forgot my camera. fail. But it was really fun. We're going to have one next week I think too. And they toasted to me! It was awesome =D

Yesterday, Wednesday, was pretty awesome too. There was a theater club meeting, where they were having a "talentless show". Only for theater club (theater club is HUGE at my school). Now, I'm not in theater club. The only one in our little group of friends that IS in theater club is my friend Nora. But she wanted to do something, so she got us to do it with her. Well actually she got Cathy to do it with her, and then I decided I wanted to do it with them, and then Cathy and I kind of put two other friends in it too (this was all that yesterday before lunch). Soo at the talentless show, people were doing the kinds of things you would expect, little skits, little one-person act things, little dances, even one person being Fred. She was pretty awesome too.

And then... we go up. It starts off with Cathy and Nora being Romeo and Juliet at the balcony scene, and then they somehow start singing The Circle of Life. Then I come on (I'm Harry Potter) and my friend Amy comes on from the opposite side of the stage (we never decided if she was voldemort or snape) and interrupt them, by me shouting "adavera kadavera!" and Amy falling, dead, to the floor. Then my friend Ali (who is Draco) comes on behind me, and we get into an epic slap fight. This whole time, romeo and juliet are wondering what harry potter characters are doing in their play. Then they decide to break up our slap fight, and amy rises from the dead, and we all do the Macarena. The end.

It was pretty awesome. I just found it really funny that only one of us was actually supposed to be there. The rest of us pretty much crashed =D

Soo... I have to leave in 20 minutes to go to school, and I still have to do my math homework. So, bye everyone. To everyone who ever commented, or even just read, any of my posts... thank you so much. Like, I really mean it. Thanks =]

Goodbye now =]

2 comments:

g2 (la pianista irlandesa) said...

R&J combined with HP? Seriously?
Dude, that's EPIC. More than epic, except I don't know a word off the top of my head that could be more than epic. Ah well. Capital letters will suffice. ^^

Anonymous said...

Theater club is big at my school too, you're considered one of the "uppers" if you're involved. I'm only in charge of the sound system and lighting, I usually fall in the crowd by doing theather in the summer.