Sunday, April 19, 2009

BEDA 18: Busy-ness, Movies, and Barbecues

Hello, whoever you are, reading my blog.

I'm going to tell you about these last two days. Because that's all I seem to do in these BEDA posts these days, tell you about what I've been doing in my life. I've been strangely busy this spring break. I expected to have a lot of free time, hanging out at home, kind of wondering what to do, like what I usually do during breaks. But these past two weeks I really haven't spent that much time not doing anything. I've been on vacation, visiting family, hanging out with friends, just, doing different things. It's a nice breath away from my usual life. Which I'm also busy in, very busy, with homework and such. But I also usually spend an ungodly amount of time on the computer. It's been a nice break from that. I really like it.

Anyways. So. the last two days.

Friday.
My cousin, my sister, and I decided to walk to the movie theater near old town (did I tell you guys about old town? I don't remember...). Anyways, we walked to the movie theater from my house, it took us like 40 minutes. And we saw 17 Again. It was pretty good, better than I expected actually. Zac Efron did a good job, I think. Also, it had good music =] There was a Santogold song, and a song by The Virgins, both of which I got really excited for when we were watching the movie.

Then after the movie my cousin decided to go back to grandpa's and stay with him for a while before she and her dad go back to their home. And my sister had to leave for dance. I ended up meeting up with my friend Ali from school, she rode her bike over to where I was and we saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. (yeah, I'm seeing all the movies for the kids. oh well =D) And then afterwards we ended up going back to my house, and my cousin, uncle, and grandpa came over, and we barbecued.

It was actually a really fun night, my parents, my sister, my grandpa, my uncle, my cousin, Ali, and I all hanging out and eating Mexican barbecued food. It was awesome =D. Later that night my sister, Ali, and I stayed in my room watching MadTV clips and other random youtube videos until we took her home at like 11:30 at night. That's why I didn't do my post, because when I came back home from taking Ali home I just watched more MadTV clips until I fell asleep.

ok. today. Saturday.
so like usual I had dance from 10:30-5. Then after dance I ended up going to the movies with some other friends from school, and we saw 17 Again. Then got Coldstone ice cream =D

So... I went to the movies 3 times over the past 2 days, but only saw 2 different movies. haha. fun times.

And tomorrow I have pretty interesting plans. A dance rehearsal at school, then making a movie/video with some friends at a park near my house. But you'll hear about that tomorrow =D

Ok, well, it's 1 now and I'm not tired at all. Earlier there was one of those HUGE mosquitoes in my room, and now I'm freaked out that it's still in here, even though I SAW it in the living room. I get really paranoid about bugs. Like once I see one, I feel them crawling all over me, even though there's nothing there. and I SEE them everywhere, when they're really not there. darn creepy bugs. It's going to take me a long time to get to sleep tonight...

anyways, goodbye now! hope everyone has/had a WONDERFUL day! =D

No comments: