Friday, April 10, 2009

BEDA 10: Reconnecting

So tonight I'm going to the movies with a couple of old friends on mine. Well actually, one of them I'm still really good friends with. The other one, I haven't talked to in a long time, except for the past few days.

See, a couple years ago I had a group of friends that have all kind of spread apart now. I'm still really good friends with 2 of them, the rest I don't really talk to anymore. A week ago I kind of started talking to one of those people again, and we decided it would be cool to all go to the movies sometime, and hang out with that old group of people.

So, that's what we're doing tonight. Except it kind of failed, because the only people that could go or that answered their phone were the one who I started talking to again, my friend who I'm still close to, and me. There was one other person we thought maybe would go, but he still hasn't answered us. We don't think he'll be going, since it's in an hour.

So our plan kind of failed, but it will still be a fun night. It's really cool, getting back in touch with people you never really thought you'd talk to again. There are a lot of old friends I remember that I wish I could see again. It's nice that we're doing this, or that we tried to do this. I don't know, it's just cool.

So that's what I'm doing tonight. Should be fun =]

No comments: