Sunday, April 12, 2009

BEDA 12: My Lovely Day

So today was Easter! And for me that means seeing family. Because I have a huge family.

So... this blog post is just going to consist of me talking about my day. To let you know in advance.

This morning I woke up at like 7 to do video at mass at church in the morning. I love doing video, because then I can be at church and not pay attention at all, but concentrate on something I have fun doing. (that's kind of horrible... the liking-not-paying-attention part... but oh well) And the thing is, I LIKE things like that. I mean, not only to I love video, but I just like... work. Like, being part of something like that, being on a crew, using a skill and getting better at it through routine. I don't really know how to explain it, so I just call it 'work'.

Anyways.

After mass my cousin in law came over early to cook prime rib, because apparently it takes like 4 hours. Which it did. It took 4 hours. I don't know anything about prime rib... it's not like I would really... being vegetarian and all. There were a bunch of people over at my house today, and they didn't all know each other. A lot of my mom's side of the family, a lot of my dad's side of the family, some family friends of ours, and even our neighbors from across the street. It was really fun.

There were 4 little kids here today too: 2 of my second cousins, my cousin's husband's second cousin (or something like that...), and our neighbor. So we had an easter egg hunt for them. Kelly and I had the pleasure of hiding that eggs =D.

And... my aunt dressed up as a Peep. I'm betting you guys probably know what peeps are... you know... the marshmallow easter candy things. She dressed up as one. It was so funny. Nerdfighter status right there.

Soo there are 12 minutes left of today, I'm going to wrap this up since my sister and my cousin are probably wondering where I am and why I'm being "anti-social" again, even though it's almost midnight and everyone has gone home except for my cousin. Because she's sleeping over. We actually just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire (yeah, I know, I FINALLY saw it). And it was really really good. But I'm betting that either you've seen it so you know that, or someone has told you how good it is already.

Anyways. Goodbye. Hope you had an awesome day, and an awesome easter for those of you who, you know, celebrate it and all.

I got chocolate too! It was awesome =D

No comments: