Saturday, April 4, 2009

BEDA 4: It's been a long day...

It's Saturday. To a lot of people (at least a lot of people I know) Saturday means a day off, sleeping in, seeing friends, do no-productive things all day. Not to me. To me, Saturday means dance, from 10:30 to 5. joy.

Yeah, so on Saturdays there is a ballet class in the morning, 10:30-12:15. Then there is a one hour lunch break, where my friends and I usually walk two blocks to mcdonalds or to the mexican place across the street. Usually we go to mcdonalds, because we don't have enough money for the mexican place. (it is a REALLY good mexican resaurant though. really really good.) And then after lunch we go back to the studio and either have a jazz/modern or hiphop class. After that, is rehearsal until 5.

Tiring. I get a headache almost every Saturday from it. Afterwards though I have the rest of the night free, which is nice =]

So, last night was ok. The play (well, musical) that my friend was in was really good. It brought back memories from when I did that musical...
After the musical, we walked to a sushi place. I only ate rice, and the waiter was a little annoyed. But whatever. He got his tip. He was a funny waiter. My friend was like, "so what's the difference between a california roll and a california handroll?" and he when he was explaining it, when he got to the part about the handroll, he was like "you hold it, like the statue of liberty!" And he gestured like the statue of liberty holding the torch up in her hand. It was funny. (this is probably one of those "you had to be there" moments, but I don't know because I can't see your face as your reading this, whoever you are. so. if that was a completely boring and pointless story, sorry =D)

BLEH I wish I had something interesting to say.
I'm really just... not in the mood to be doing this right now. I started off ok... just... I don't know. Things.

I really want to just get out of this house and find somewhere quiet and just sit and listen to music or read a book and be away from everything. I really just want to go away

No comments: