Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BEDA 7: Produce and youtube

It's almost 8 AM right now, usually there is no way I would be up right now during break. But today I've been up since 5, getting ready to leave to go on vacation with my mom.

My mom works in the produce business, so basically buying fruit and vegetables from growers and selling it to like markets and stuff. So right now I'm at my mom's office, because we had to stop at her work before leaving. I'm not sure how long we're going to be here, probably like an hour. But before we came here we went to the grower's market, where they have all of the produce. So that was cool. I kinda felt like people were looking at us like "who is this lady with this teenage girl with a camera, and what are they doing here?" But it was cool.

Last night was really fun. As you (might) know, I went over my friend Nora's house. We swam in her pool, ate Chinese food, and played rock band. We played rock band for soo long. I suck so much at rock band. Like, it's not even funny. So basically I sang the whole time. It was so fun. I was rapping to Beastie Boys =D I brought my camera and we video-taped, because I had to make a Tuesday video.

See, I'm part of one of those many rip-off 5awesome/7awesome channels. We didn't meet online, however, we met in real life. The reason we made the channel was to help us stay in touch, when we all stopped going to the same school.

Anyways.
So yeah, when I got home last night I edited that video, and I guess you can watch it if you really want to. (it has really bad lighting though, which made the quality horrible)
I can't post a link though, because youtube is blocked at my mom's office. Our channel is called 7awesomehorcruxes though. I don't expect you to start watching our channel or anything, I'm just saying, if you're interested =D

Soo I don't really have anything to say. Haha, I've been saying that every day haven't I? Oh well. Blogging every day is odd, because usually I only blog when I have something to say, here it's the opposite. I know I need to blog, so I kind of create something to say. All you other BEDAers probably already know all of this though, since you're doing the same thing =D

Alright, so that's it from me today.
Have a great day!

No comments: