Friday, April 17, 2009

BEDA 15: another one

Soo... it's 2 in the morning again. I really shouldn't let myself not do a blog until this late. This post is going to be just as crappy as yesterday's, because I'm just as tired.

hahaha I read that post again this morning... all of the spelling mistakes and stuff... definitely showed how tired I was =D

So today was really fun. I went to a theme park with my sister and my dad. I LOVE roller coasters, so it was awesome =D big, fast, upside-down ones. The last time I went to this theme park, I hurt my back pretty badly, and i ended up having back problems for a couple months after (which is bad, for a dancer like me). So it was nice going back and still being able to WALK by the end of the night =D

ugghh I'm tired. Every time I yawn my eyes water up A LOT and it's like I'm crying. Tired. going to sleep now. sorry for 2 crappy posts in a row.

(grrrr blogger is unavailable right now. I guess I'll have to put this on my blog on blogspot in the morning =/)

No comments: