Monday, April 6, 2009

BEDA 6: Favorites

So today I've just been wondering around the house, watching gilmore girls, spending too much time online, not doing anything productive. I'm going over to my friend nora's house tonight, which should be exciting =D

Anyways, today I'm going to list favorite things. Because... I don't know. I don't really have anything interesting to say.
These are in no particular order


8 authors
-John Green
-J.K. Rowling
-Scott Westerfeld
-Roald Dahl
-Maureen Johnson
-Sarah Dessen
-Lemony Snicket
-Joan Bauer

8 books NOT by the authors mentioned above
-Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
-Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
-Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
-A Mango Shaped Space by Wendy Mass
-The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
-Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn
-Loser by Jerry Spinelli
-Pay the Piper by Jane Yojen and Adam Stemple

8 bands/musicians
-The Who
-David Bowie
-The Beatles
-The Hush Sound
-Santogold
-Lauren Fairweather
-Harry and the Potters
-Death Cab for Cutie

4 tv shows
-Gilmore Girls
-Doctor Who
-Freaks and Geeks
-House

4 movies
-School of Rock
-Across the Universe
-My Cousin Vinny
-Rain Man

No comments: