Thursday, April 23, 2009

BEDA 20: Hey... you

Hellooo everyone. Yeah, I missed three days of blogs. Um... yeah. sorry about that.

This weekend (actually tonight is the first show) is the dance concert at my school. I'm only in one dance, but I've been really busy with it. I'm doing video for the first half of the show since I'm only in the second half too. The rehearsals have been from 5-10 for the past three days, so basically I've been coming home for like an hour then going back to school for rehearsal. Then I haven't been getting home till about 10:30 or 40, and doing homework until I fall asleep basically. Soo yeah. sorry about that.

I guess I could have written the posts during that one hour at home... but honestly... I've been lazy about it. Oh well. I guess I fail =D

So I guess I don't really have that much else to say... and not really any more time to say it anyways... since I have to get ready to leave now... but the first show (of 4 shows) is tonight, and I'm actually getting a little excited.

The dance I'm in is really cool (well I think it is). It's hard to explain, but it has to do with little kind of creepy baby dolls for 5 of us, and long wedding 1800's style wedding dresses for the other 5. It's the "creepy dance" of the show I guess. I'm just worried I'm going to start laughing, because we know the audience is going to at a couple points in the dance. This show is cool because each dance or video (there are some videos being shown that were done by the video production classes) is based off of a piece or pieces of art.

Ok, I'm running late (in case you haven't noticed, I'm one of those people that's late to almost everything) so I gotta go now.

uggh 4 days back at school and I'm already behind on homework =/

No comments: