Monday, April 13, 2009

BEDA 13: And another day goes by...

Today has been an interesting day.

The morning was pretty uneventful, just the three of us (my cousin, my sister, and I) getting ready, hanging out, and watching gilmore girls. Then later on we decided to go walk around Old Town (basically like a town with a bunch of shops and restaurants and stuff). It's funny because my cousin doesn't live around here, she lives like 5 hours away, so she was very surprised by the crosswalks in Old Town. There are these two big intersections where you can cross diagonally too, so they have a point where no cars are going and everyone is crossing in all directions.

After old town, I met up with this guy and took pictures for his album cover. haha, there is a story behind this.

So this guy, he's a freshman at my school's 'brother school' because, you know, I go to an all girls school. He does confirmation with me, that's how I met him. In confirmation, he's in the same group as me when we go into our small little 'discussion groups'. So anyways. We're friends on facebook, and I posted some pictures I had edited and stuff, because I'm in to that. Photography and such. So yeah, he saw the pictures and asked me to help with his album cover for the album he's making. So that's what I did today, I met up with him and took some pictures. His friend was supposed to come who likes photography too, but he couldn't come apparently. So now I need to edit and email them to him.

Then after that I went to dance class. Our next show is in June, and we're doing this one Hades dance. There are demons and fire rocks, and some smaller kids are going to be flames or something like that. And there is going to be scaffolds that we dance and climb on too. It should be a really cool dance when it's done.

And then at night my uncle and grandpa came over and ate dinner with us, and we all visited and talked for like an hour or two. It was nice. My grandpa was telling stories from the war. I learned more about some of my cousins and one of my aunts. I'm always learning more about my family's history and lives and things, because I'm one of the youngest on both sides (since both my parents were the youngest siblings). I love my family.

And that was my day =D
Sorry this was just another update blog. Well actually I'm not really sorry, just, I don't know.

haha, anyways.

I'm going to go back and watch tv with my sister, mom, and cousin now probably. Oh yeah, my cousin is sleeping over again. It'll be fun =]

goodbye! =]

No comments: