Tuesday, August 31, 2010

BEDA 29-31 The End

Soo... the first half of BEDA was pretty good at least, right?

Haha kind of. Well, I tried. I probably shouldn't even be writing this post either, but since it's the last day of August, I thought I probably should. Wrap things up a little.

So school has been CRAZY. Oh my god. I can't believe it's only the second week... I've had so much work already. People at school weren't kidding when they said junior year was tough. And I haven't even started up dance at PCB again yet...

I'm going to have like no free time this year. None.

I'm in the process of writing my first Bernstein essay write now, due on Thursday. They're notorious at my school. He is a really really hard but really really good teacher, and I'm in his AP class. So obviously I'm a little nervous about writing this paper. Plus I've struggled with it SO MUCH already, it's crazy.

Soo... I've had tumblr for a loooong time right? But seriously, this addiction is only getting bigger and bigger. I love it, and I've found friends and communities I love and I've become addicted to reblogging... just like everyone else. And this is probably only the beginning. I still like blogspot though. I use them for different things.

Okay so I just turned the fan off in my room, and now it seems so quiet. I don't know how I'm going to write with it this quiet. But I can't listen to music and concentrate either. Actually it might be a good thing that it's super quiet. As long as there are no loud noises in the rest of the house.

I don't really have anything else to say. I could probably think of more... but I really need to get going with this essay.

So... August will be over in a matter of hours. And so will BEDA, at the end of this post. It's been fun. Haha, I guess :D Thanks to anyone who read. See you (kind of) soon!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm not in school yet. XD
But Junior year will fly by quickly, have no fear. And if it is tough, then it can only get easier, right?
Looking forward to your blogs.
xxx

http://rhymemeariver.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU. LOTS.