Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 16

Oh god. School starts so soon. It's crazy. One week from now. Tomorrow we have orientation. Kill me noowww D: I mean, school is okay I guess. Except for the crazy amount of WORK that is going to pile on top of me until I suffocate and DIE. Junior year. yaaaay

In other news, I actually did like half of my homework today! So yay for being productive :D I'm thinking tomorrow I'll do the other half, and then I'll just spend the next five days after that reading. And hopefully hopefully HOPEFULLY I'll finish in time.

My camera is no better than it was yesterday. It's like spazzing out and just... not working properly. I told my dad I think we should just go somewhere and hopefully get it fixed. That'll probably be expensive though. That damn ENERGY DRINK just had to spill in my bag...

Also, the chances of me getting a car are getting higher! My parents and I (well mostly my parents) have been looking at used cars and such, and today they went out and found some potential ones. It'll basically be easier for all of us if I have a car.

I have NOTHING TO SAY like ALWAYS. Because I'm BORING. I mean today I've just been listening to music and doing homework and watching youtube. Oh, and I played piano! That was fun.

10 days until my birthday!
So that's exciting

I'm going to GO now because this post just sucks. Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually think of a TOPIC or something

g'bye
:D

No comments: