Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 4- Short and sweet

I don't have much to say today I think.

Today, I saw Charlie St Cloud. It was... ehh. Not too bad. Parts of it were good, but I wasn't blown away. It was nice to get to stare at Zac Efron for two hours, just saying :D

Also- I bought jeggings. Not something I ever thought I would do. But you know what? They're not that bad. They're quite comfortable, and they don't look bad (at least my sister and I didn't think so)

Right now I'm just listening to Tom Milsom, putting off the things I'm still planning on doing tonight. Also- I didn't finish that book that I said I was going to finish last night. I did, however, make a LOT of progress. I only have one more chapter, which I swear I'm going to read tonight.

Random awesome video:


Okay so basically I just discovered this guy today (thanks to sxephil) and he is AWESOME. All of his videos are so great. Seriously, if anyone is reading this, check this channel out. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: