Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 15- work and tumblr and sorry I'm so BORING

I'm just not even going to give an update on my homework. It's just too pathetic to talk about.
Somehow, even though I was PLANNING on staying home all last week to do homework, I ended up barely at home and definitely NOT working.

Basically, I suck. End of story.

Haha soo today, I stayed home all day and managed to yet AGAIN not get anything done. I woke up this morning and went to video ministry. (Basically I help videotape church). And then I came home and went on the internet for a couple hours. And then I fell asleep, and didn't wake up again until like 6. Haha oops

I actually AM going to get some work done after this post though. I know I say that every time, and it's barely true half the time, but I actually am! I swear :D I have to watch this movie for APES and do work that goes with it. And I have the movie right in front of me, which we just rented from blockbuster about an hour ago.

I have nothing more to blog about. I am a boring person. Or at least a boring blogger. Also, a lazy one.

Also I've become addicted to Tumblr. Sorry blogspot, I don't mean to betray you or anything. But I have. And I mean, I've had a Tumblr for a looonng time, but I've always just been a casual tumblr person. But lately I've been spending more time on it, actually checking it like I check twitter (every day), and reblogging and stuff. It's not like I like it more than blogspot. It's just very different.

Alright I'm done. More tomorrow. Bye

:D

1 comment:

Ellis Hope said...

Hello
I am new here
I very much want to follow your blog but I am technologically challenged.
Can I?
How do I?