Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8- I've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to think of a title

After writing that post last night, I really WAS going to go read. Buut I don't know. I guess I just had a lot of energy. Or something. Basically I ended up just listening to wizard rock and dancing around my room for seriously like an hour. I haven't done that it like YEARS, so that felt pretty good. And then, I cleaned my room because I still couldn't sit still, and then I don't even remember what I did, just that it was on the internet. Probably youtube. And by then it was like 2:30ish, so I decided to actually get some reading done. But that didn't work, because I couldn't concentrate at ALL. I still had all this energy, but not even hyped up energy, just like my mind was still going a million miles and hour. So I stopped reading and just did other stuff until about 4:30, when I decided to try to sleep. And after what seemed like AGES, I slept. I guess screaming in your head "I CAN'T SLEEP I CAN'T SLEEP I CAN'T SLEEP" over and over again... gets you to sleep.

Anyways.
Long story short- I didn't get much reading done. I do however, have about 45 pages left of the book. Which I'm going to try to get through tonight.

Today was a pretty good day, I saw Toy Story 3 with my family, and then we went out and ate dinner. It was good because for once I didn't fight with ANYONE. Anyways, the theatre we went to was really cool. It's always been there, but I haven't actually been there since I was little. It's kind of different from a normal movie theatre, it's converted from an old really really big theatre. The room we saw Toy Story in used to be half of the balcony. It was neat. The movies it plays there are movies that have usually stopped playing in other theatres already. My dad says it's where movies go to die.

And, it was so cheap! The tickets were 2 dollars each, so basically paying for tickets for the four of us was less than paying for ONE ticket at most of the theatres nearby. Definitely going to be going there more often.

Uumm I can't think of much else to say. Okay something frustrating. I have to take this pills, right? And I take two a day. But I just counted how many there are left and it's an odd number. So. Um. Not sure what happened there.

Reading back over this, this is a REALLY crappy post. I think I'm just going to end it here. So long, fair blog, until tomorrow

No comments: