Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 10+11- ADVENTURES and CELLULITIS

Alright so I missed another day. ssooorrryyyy. to the zero people reading this

Reason I missed: I was at my friend's house. No really I didn't go on the internet at ALL yesterday, except for like ten minutes on facebook at my friends house. And I slept over, and then spent like half of today over there too. Not that I'm making excuses or anything :D

And oohhh boy. It was a fun day-and-a-half. I don't really want to explain it all out but basically it was an adventure :D. It involved a LONG ASS HIKE through like the desert that none of us were ready for, lots and lots of sneaking around, lots and lots of illegal driving, sneaking out at night, GETTING CAUGHT sneaking out at night, waiting for Ryan to finish his FREAKING TACO while we were sitting there in the Jack in the Box parking lot getting in more trouble by the MINUTE, lots of yelling, a couple pissed off parents, lots saying sorry, lots of actually BEING sorry (and also lots of not meaning it at all), lots of silently LAUGHING our ASSES off, lots of "oh hellllllll naaaawwww" from Ryan, lots of bickering from Alex and Becca, lots of watching people fight from me. Haha but it was fun, which is all that matters right? hahaha :}

Also apparently I seem INNOCENT to people. Well, that actually doesn't surprise me. I mean I kind of am. Well, it depends. haha nevermind

Oh yeah and then the next day when Alex and I took the metro to LA we saw Gwen Stephani! We didn't go up to her or anything, we just saw her from like across the street in China Town. Still cool, right? I didn't know if it was her but Alex swears it was. Sooo haha guess it was :D

But anyways, I was going to try to write my day 10 post at Alex's last night, but then we got in trouble and I didn't really want to ask Alex if I could go across the house to the computer when her mom was trying to sleep.

ANYWAYS so what else?

Oh! Okay so about a month and a half ago I my eye got this infection, according to the doctor, called cellulitus. Which automatically makes me think of cellulite, but I don't think it's the same thing. It started swelling up a little one day and then the next day when I woke up my eyelid was seriously swollen SHUT. That's when I went to the doctor, and they told me it was cellulitis and gave me pills for it. It went away in a couple days, which was good because I had my dance show that weekend.

So I woke up this morning at Alex's and my eye, my OTHER eye, was a little swollen. It looked like how it had looked last time, on the first day when it wasn't that bad. But I kind of freaked out because I didn't want it to get as bad as last time, so after hanging out with Alex and all that, I went to the doctor. She gave me eye drops for it. So far it hasn't gotten any worse, whereas last time by this time it had gotten a lot bigger. So hopefully it just gets better and not worse from here this time.

Okay- school work review. Other than a little bit of reading at Alex's house, I've gotten almost NOTHING done since the last post. I have like 400 pages left of the last book I have to read, and haven't done any of the work. Tomorrow I plan on actually getting some stuff done. We'll -um- see how that goes.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. Soo um, bye.

:D

No comments: