Friday, August 20, 2010

Days 17-20

soo..
sorry.
I missed, what, three days?
and this post is going to suck too

I don't know, maybe I should just give up. Nooo I won't do that. It doesn't really matter if I suck.

Okay so the past couple of days I've just been home and doing homework and other stuff. I've spent waaaay too much time on tumblr. But I have gotten a lot of reading and homework done! Two days left, and about 250 pages more to read, and two more articles to summarize. I'm going to do some of both after this post though.

I got a CAR! I'm so happy. My birthday is in like a week, so it's basically my present. We weren't sure if we were going to get one, but my parents found a good deal on a used car so we did =] It'll be easier on them, not having to always drive Kelly and I around. And of course I'm happy I have a car :D

School starts on Monday, and I'm probably just going to spend the last couple days of summer not doing a lot, just working and reading and stuff. Maybe see some friends. I don't know, nothing much. I'm definitely not excited for school to start, but it had to at some point I guess. The summer has been fun =] it hasn't exactly gone by fast, but not slowly either. It's always weird when something you've spent so much time looking forward to ends.

I'm going to go now because I have stuff to do.

bye!
:D

No comments: