Sunday, August 22, 2010

Days 21+22

I missed yesterday. Oh well. I don't really care all that much at this point.

Okay so I love driving by myself! Like before I got my license, and even after getting my license when I drove with my parents, it was always like I was going to get critiqued or something. But driving by myself, it's like therapeutic. It calms you down. I don't know. Unless you're lost, then I'm guessing it's not.

Yesterday driving back from my friend's house it was dark outside and I accidentally got on the wrong freeway entrance. There are two really close to each other, going to I think the same freeway, but in opposite directions. So when I got on and realized I was going the wrong way, I had a mini heart attack that lasted for like half a second. And then I realized I still knew how to get home. Crisis averted :D haha

Yesterday was full of firsts! I'm not going to get into it though.

Also, okay so I got my hair redyed yesterday but he did it darker than usual and at first I didn't like it but I don't really mind it now. It's not really a big deal because it's still close to the same red, just darker, and after washing it a few times it will be back to normal. It's just the first time I ever dyed my hair (other than highlights) it was reeeeally dark and almost looked purple, and I really didn't like it. And I was nervous because I didn't want to like relive that. But it's not that color at all. And I got a lot of reading done at the hair place!

This morning my mom, Kelly, and I helped at this back-to-school event thing for HIV positive kids. Kelly and I served ice cream sundaes, it was fun! I didn't know anyone else there, but everyone was really nice, all the volunteers were groups from different churches or schools or something like that.

School starts TOMORROW. It's crazy. I finished all of my homework two days ago, but I have a lot a LOT of reading to do for the rest of the day. It's around five right now, and I plan on spending the last few hours of summer cooped up in my room reading. Or maybe I'll go to the park or something. And read there obviously. I don't know. Also I want to make these things for my binders but I have to finish this book before I do that.

Soo good bye now
:D

No comments: