Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2- damn spider.

Okay so I'm late. Second day of BEDA and I'm already missing days. Oops.

The reason is actually pretty pathetic. I'll get to that in a minute.

First of all, yesterday (day 2) was really fun! My friend Harry and I had a Doctor Who Season One marathon. And we made a TARDIS cake! It was pretty awesome. Not much to say about it, we basically just sat and watched tv all day :D but it was Doctor Who, so definitely not a waste of time. Season two marathon will be happening shortly.

Okay, so then I got home at like 10. And I go to my computer and start checking all the websites right, and I was going to write my blog post around that time. But then after like 15 minutes a spider literally drops right next to me, onto my desk, and like starts crawling really fast and out of sight. Now I'm like deathly scared of spiders. Not your normal teenage-girl-scared-of-bugs type of scared. Like Ron Weasley scared. I just... god. It's pathetic, but it's true. I should point out that I had a MASSIVE headache, which had been building up all day. So I was a little like distraught anyways.

So I like freak out because as long as I can still see the spider, I can get someone to get it for me. But I couldn't see this one, and it had been crawling really really fast. And I knew my dad wouldn't try hard to look for it. So I like stood in my doorway for about a minute, and then I went to my parents room. But they were both like laying down watching tv, and my dad had a washcloth on his head which meant he had a migraine. But since I did too, I wasn't that sympathetic. Which I know isn't fair to him, but still. Anyways, I didn't want to make them mad so I just left.

And then I had no clue what to do, because of that damn spider. I sure as hell wasn't going to go anywhere near my computer or desk, because that's where it had been. And I was pissed because of that, and my head was pounding. So I grabbed a blanket and decided to go sleep on the couch, even though it was 10:30 and I had been in the middle of doing stuff on the computer, not ready to go to sleep at all. And of course I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried because for one, I was still thinking about the spider, and two because of the headache, and three because it was like four hours before I usually go to bed.

So like an hour later, when I was actually starting to fall asleep, I guess my mom decides to go see why I went into her room. I guess she just guesses there was a spider in my room, because she goes into my room and starts yelling at me FROM MY ROOM (instead of fucking walking over to WHERE I AM) about how she would have gotten it for me. I was kind of trying to yell back to her that I didn't know where it was, but I couldn't really yell because by then my head seriously hurt like HELL and I had been fucking asleep by then.

And then she just goes crazy and decides that THIS is a great time to start yelling ACROSS THE HOUSE at me about how my room is a mess and she keeps telling me to clean it and that's why the spider was in my room and that I never listen to her and blah blah blah. what the fuck mom. what the fuck.

And THEN she like stomps over to the kitchen, which is right next to the living room where I was trying to SLEEP, and starts doing DISHES as fucking loudly as she fucking can. Because she likes being a bitch I guess. I mean, it's midnight. And she was pissed at me. So she starts... doing dishes? Right next to where I'm sleeping?

So I'm laying there covering my head with the blanket, my head pounding, and I'm fucking furious with her right but I'm trying to sleep and my head is pounding harder than ever and I'm like almost crying I'm so mad at her and it's all because of a fucking spider.

And that's why I didn't write my blog post last night.

No comments: