Saturday, August 14, 2010

Days 12+13+14

I SUCK, I know. I missed two days. I'm terrible. And also I have no excuse. Day 12 I was home all day, trying to work. I just did NOT feel like blogging at all I guess, I didn't really feel like doing anything that day. And then yesterday I was out all day, but I could have written a short post or something that night. Oh well. Didn't happen. Oops.

Okay so yesterday I went to Universal Studios and city walk with some school friends! It was really fun. Also- I got a Doctor Who patch! Of like the logo of the classic series. I'm going to put it on my school blazer, even though I don't think we're allowed to. Fuck it, if we can put pins we might as well be allowed to put patches. And it's fucking Doctor Who :D

And I also got a Hunger Games tshirt! They had a whole section of Hunger Games stuff at Hot Topic, I'm surprised. I didn't know the books had gotten so popular. Speaking of which I'm SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR MOCKINGJAY! August 24th, two days before my birthday :D

And then today I went with some other friends to Venice Beach. It was funn =] it was an adventure. We kind of got in a car accident and had to wait on the side of the freeway for a looong time and I the whole time I was just trying to stay awake. Also- I rode in a police car!

Ugh a big energy drink spilled inside of my bag. Everything, including my bag, was covered in this like bright pink drink, and smelled fruity. And the worst part is my camera was in my bag. I checked inside of it and everything, taking off the lense and making sure it was all dry in there, which it was, but I'm still worried about it. It's not turning on. My dad has it right now and is trying to fix it I think.

And I REALLY don't feel like blogging right now, so I think I'm going to stop. I get really really nervous for some things that I shouldn't really be worried about at all, and right now I'm just like really anxious and like jittery and UGH it sucks. I kind of feel sick from it. I think I need to just sleep or watch something and not THINK until tomorrow, because I hate this. So I'm leaving. Bye

:}

1 comment:

Michangelina said...

Hi, I came across your blog randomly through an improbability drive. Anyway, I wanted to stop by and comment that Doctor Who is amazing. Whose your favorite Doctor? I vote David Tennant! Anyway...

Have a lovely day! Ciao!