Monday, October 24, 2011

oh HEY

It's been over a year since I've blogged on here...

But this whole blogger family thing on facebook has made me kind of want to try it again.

Ahh haha I don't know.

I go on tumblr a lot though! Like the rest of the world.

Things have been... crazy. Solo Fete is in a little over a month, I really like my solo. College apps... alskjflskd oh dear. And I'm going on Kairos next week which should be okay I guess. I don't really like a lot of the people in my class though... bitchy to say but true. But we shall see.

In the time between when I last posted and now... ohhh boy things have changed. A whole lot. For the better though.

Yeah... definitely for the better.

Um so I kind of forgot how to do this. I'm going to go for now (lots of work to do), but I'll definitely (hopefully) be blogging on here again sometime soon.

=]

3 comments:

Em [The Writer] said...

Yayyy for Blogger family :)

Reginald Barris said...

Fun fact, you blogged this on my birthday.

You don't know me, but I just found you by looking through similar interests of Chameleon Circuit, and then I saw you liked David Bowie, and well, it went from there.

So here I am commenting at 1:45am

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue with this blogging this, too. <3