Monday, June 2, 2008

THAT IS SO JOKES (no one gets it =[=[)

Yah... I'm beginning to become obsessed with Nerdfighters. And also Botherhood 2.0. They kind of go hand-in-hand don't they? So it's kind of frustrating that no one at lunch knew who John Green was today. And that if I start to say jokes instead of cool and add In Your Pants at the end of random book titles people will have no idea what I'm talking about. And the Yeti? DFTBA? Song Wednesdays? Made of Awesome? Forget it.

But at the same time I kind of like it. Like being part of this thing that barely anyone that I know personally know about. Is that incredibly selfish? Yah probably. Oh. Well.

I love nerdfighters. I love it!!! It's exactly my kind of thing. A big organization made up of people who are just as nerdy/enthusiastic/strange as me. And fighting against world-suck? What could be better?

Don't think I've forgotten about Ficlets. I haven't. I'm still addicted.

This is kind of bad though. I still need to get off the computer and go outside. I don't want to become like a vombie, practically living in front of the computer.

But... so... many... websites!!! That I love!!

Ugh. Man, I'm a conflicted person. (and I had a conversation about that with someone on Nerdfighters too. lol.)

Oh My Gooodness. I haven't written a ficlet forever it seems like. I'm worried that I'm replacing my ficlets addiction with a nerdfighters addiction. This is really not good. Because I love ficlets.

Man I'm beginning to talk [type] like them too.

Now off to watch B20, read Looking for Alaska, WRITE A FICLET [or a couple], take a shower, and make a house of cards!!

[not all at the same time of course]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i live in front of the computer too, you are not alone. you can go to help class with me to get un-addicted. i feel like i didnt talk to you today.

Anonymous said...

hmmm... cam I be the third member in the computer addicts club?