Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sleepovers, Harry Potter, and Hawaii

I'm at Becca's house. On her computer. So this is gonna be short. Partly because I'm at a sleepover and partly because I really don't have anything to say.
We watched The Ringer. It was funny!!
Then we prank called. a lot. Even a couple random numbers, which Iyes I know) you're never supposed to do.
Now we're listening to Weezer =]
Oh wait, she just changed it to... Camp Rock. =I
Oh, goodness.

I love the Harry Potter computer games!!! (I've had them for years, this is not a new obsession)
lol... Marilyn and her younger brother.

Me, kelly, and my mom are going to Hawaii!! I'm not sure when, sometime in the next couple of days. I'm excited, I've never been to Hawaii. =]=]
I hope my karma on Plurk doesn't go down too much...
(yah, I worry about this kind of stuff)

Ok bye.

2 comments:

George said...

ive never been to Hawaii. but ive heard its good

Anonymous said...

They have amazing pineapple juice. Oh, and it's so cool when it rains there. It stays humid and is still warm in the rain.