Thursday, June 19, 2008

The wasps are out to get me!!

So I went outside to read for a while like I said on Plurk, right? So I'm laying down in the grass reading, and then the wasps come! I started to have an arguement with them. But they weren't listening. Everytime I thought they went away, I would see another one!! Eventually they kicked me off of the grass. =[=[ I read somewhere else outside instead.

And then, I saw a hummingbird!! Really up-close!! It was so cool!! I wish I could have gotten a picture...

So yesterday I was really bored. So I went outside and started playing around with the timer thing on my camera. And took some weird, random pictures of myself. I'll probably put them on later.

But right now I'm gonna go clean my room then go back outside and read some more.

=]=]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool. humming birds, not wasps. they scare me.