Monday, June 30, 2008

"These rules were made to break, and these walls were built to fall"

I'm in Hawaii. In the hotel room. There is a three hour difference. It's almost 11 here. Kelly Belly and I just got back from swimming. And she is reading everything I'm typing right now. hi kelly.

And I"m the only one who can call her kelly belly without it being jsut strange. [that includes you, keegan]

I'm on my mom's laptop and not being able to scroll easily is really annoying me. Ugh.

Um, I was gonna say something else, but then I forgot.

I have an idea! I'm not gonna say what it is right now, besides you guys will probably think it's stupid. Let's just say it has to do with vlogging.

My shoes are awesome! I got new shoes! (yah, I probably should have switched around the first two sentences, but whatever) They're hard to esplain though. Well, nto really, I'm just too lazy. You'll see them, sometime.

"All we need, isa little bit of momentum"

Sometimes I randomly break into song.

Isn't that right Kelly?

Kelly is being secretive. O.o

Haha I used Johan's face thingy!!

Ok I'm rambling. but that is the name of this blog right?

yah... ok.

bye.

"to break that these walls, that we built around ouselves."

2 comments:

Camille said...

that post is filled with typos, but I'm too lazy to go back adn fix them right now. oh well. I have a feeling you'll live.
=]=]

Anonymous said...

Kelly Belly =) lol... um right, what I was going to say was...


wow...