Sunday, June 8, 2008

On Thinking, Alaska, Movies, and Vinegar.

So today and yesterday I've been doing a lot of sitting and staring off into space in my room. And not sitting in normal places in my room. (which is tiny, if you haven't seen it. But I love my tiny room) Like, in on the ground in the middle of the room, or on the ground against my bed, or in the corner, or against my door, or sideways on my bed, or hanging off of it or something strange like that. And I've just been thinking. About what? Random things. If a random person saw me they would think "Oh, she's thinking about something really important." But I'm really not. I mean sometimes I am, I guess. But mostly I'm just rambling... but in my head.

I think too much. Over think, analyzed, or just, THINK. All the time!! My brain just won't be quiet!!! I mean, I know it's like impossible to stop thinking, but I think my brain does extra. Which is impossible, I know. Ok, I'm not making any sense. I can't explain it in words. I've tried explaining this before, and the people just looked at me strangely. (is that a word?) But I know what I mean. So it's ok. =]=]

ANYWAYS. I finally put Bright Eyes on my computer!!! I mean, I've only had the cd for like months, right? lol. Except the person who burned the cd for me doesn't read my blog so whatever.

I finished Looking for Alaska!!! It was really good!!! It has occurred to me that I have read very few books that I actually didn't like. Same with movies. I guess I am easily pleased when it comes to books and movies.

But ones that I have really loved, that's a different story.

I'm seeing Prince Caspian tonight with my family. I'm excited because Kelly Belly and I are Movie Buddies, but since I've been going to the movies with my friends more this year we haven't been Movie Buddies as often. =[=[

But seriously no matter what we are seeing it's really fun going to the movies with my sister. =]=] lol we are so strange together. You should have seen us last night after we got home from that pizza place. OMG ITS WINE VINEGAR!! yah...

I think Kelly Belly and I will um... "continue" making cookies from scratch tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movie Buddies!!!!!!!!! Yay! My sister and I aren't the only ones!!!!!!! Although I call her my movie homie. Yah, good times... red belt... sorry never mind.

Anonymous said...

And yes I know dead trees are favorite things in the world.

Anonymous said...

are your favorite...oops