Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Plurk, addicted, and the plot that bees have against me.

I got stung by a bee! Actually, it was just laying there (maybe it was dead...) but I didn't know it was there, so I put my hand on it, and yah...

But my hand feels fine now. lol.

After I got stung though, they were completely out to get me!! I'm serious! They wouldn't stop following me!! So I started yelling at them and arguing with them, just like the spider. I don't think bugs listen to me.

Umm that's really all I have to say. Though I do love Plurk. It's cool. But you don't really do anything... I don't know, it's probably more fun when you have more friends. Harry needs to accept my friend request thing!!

I love nerdighters.
I love ficlets.
I love Plurk.
I love Flickr.
I (kinda) love Youtube.
I'm addicted, and this is not a good thing.

I kind of feel like going outside though...
But my mom is right there in the kitchen.
uugghhh.

Ok leaving now.

By the way, I still refuse to get a Facebook.

When do I change my mind about that George?

Camille how did you manage to log in to my account? lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how Camille got into your account too...

YOU NEED A FACEBOOK!!!!! At least when you're in High School, and have a ton of friends. and I can send you stickers, flair, and bumper stickers... O.o

Anonymous said...

Oh, right... I like your new profile picture. Considering I haven't scrolled down in awhile... I don't know how "new" it is... But it is awesome!!!!!!

Andrew Clarke said...

Ho Camillo, if you like reading Christian fiction, like "This Present Darkness" or such, may I suggest a book to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is a Christian adventure fantasy. For a free sample, you can read sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au. I would love it if you read it but whatever the case, I greet you as a fellow Christian. Your blog is bright and interesting to read.If you feel like visiting my blog, it is http://threeswans.blogspot.com Blessings.

Anonymous said...

haha bees. when you logged into gmail, it logged you in here. i should have said something cool.... ugh, i just ate cookies and milk. i feel like throwing up. hehe