Monday, June 16, 2008

"We shed what was left of our summer skin"

I have nothing to say. Walking around aimlessly, sitting and staring, pretending the people in the forrums and on ficlets care what I say, trying to forget that I'm alone.

That high of being by yourself and doing whatever you want lasts about 5 seconds. And then your like- what the hell?

I'm in a weird mood that I can only describe as- sluggish, sick of everything, confused, bored, numb, desperate.

I was having an argument with this spider that wouldn't leave today. It was rather one-sided.

I'm gonna go outside. See what is new out there. Even though there is nothing new out there. Maybe I'll- I don't know.

I have dance later. Auditions. Ugh. Auditions at my studio are hard to explain. I will not attempt it now. Because, I don't really feel like explaining it again.

"We frolicked about in our summer skin."

3 comments:

George said...

.....wow

Anonymous said...

i agree... um what should we nickname this mood?

Anonymous said...

hm. frolicking eh?