Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm an INFP

Yes I know it's one in the morning. I just don't really care.

So I just took this personality test, right? Like, the ultimate personality test.

Turns out I'm an INFP.
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)



So I look at the description for what I am. (There is a link to that in the results thing. Just click on "INFP")

And I'm kind of freaked out because it's like EXACTLY RIGHT. All the charactistics described me like, perfectly. I could like, relate to all of them. Except where it says creative and smart. That's debatable, a matter of opinion. But other than that, it was like PERFECT. It's kinda creepy.

You guys should take the test! I'm kind of curious about what you would get...

Also, I took this other personality test. It's called your personalDNA. Here's a link thing to the results I got:
My personalDNA Report

1 comment:

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Camillo, thanks for your reply. I hope you enjoy the book; and I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog, it makes an interesting
read. Best wishes.