Friday, June 13, 2008

Um, Bye I Guess

So yesterday was Graduation. And today was the dance. They were both fun. and depressing. I mean, my friends have kind of been my life this year, and now we're all leaving. And seeing everyone cry, including Mrs. Farrar-Perkins, made me want to cry. It's just starting to hit me- that we're leaving. I mean, I've been freaking out about it all year, and then when it comes to the end, I'm kind of numb. Strange. But now, I'm just really, sad I guess. And nervous.

I'm not big on hugs. I don't hug people very often, I like to avoid awkward situations. But everyone was hugging. And I really, kind of wanted to. I'm not making sense. But, I don't know. I'm really going to miss everyone. I'm not very good at saying it, or writing it in letters, but I am.

I just don't see how anything could be better than being friends with you guys.

Crap.

Bye.

See you on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww. were gonna miss you too!!! but no worries, we have all summer and we can see eachother during the year. it won't be the same, but its not like were all going to different parts of the country for college (right now at least). Your going to have so many new friends next year!!! and im totally with you about the hugs.

Camille said...

5 years! I've been going to this school for 5 years! thats like, almost a third of my life! and now I'm leaving!!!
yes, I know I just commented on my own blog.