Thursday, May 29, 2008

Who shot that arrow in your throat?

Today was...
hmmm.
A lot of different things. Very strange. At lunch I was... yah. Sorry if I snapped at anyone, it's all kind of a blur. I was in a bad mood. Cuz my back huuurts. And I was also just... mad. For no reason. Why does this keep happening? For no particular reason? Maybe there's something wrong with me...

Anyway so after school it got better. Amara's house was fun. Yaaaah, our talent show things... ok...
lol.

And then I went on Nerdfighters! And Ficlets! And after this I'm gonna go on Youtube and do my homework. Ugh, I'm slowly killing myself. I know, you're saying, "then get off the computer and do your work! Get some sleep! You will have time for that later!"
Well, I don't exactly make the smartest decisions, and I'm saying that to myself, but I'm just not listening. Ugh, I'm stupid.

Can you tell I'm in a strange mood right now? And my back... ugh I want to lay down. It feels good when I lay down.

Oh, I have a new comment on my Nerdfighter page... (according to Gmail) I should probably check it... Actually I probably shouldn't but I probably will anyways.

Yah, I'm slowly killing myself.

2 comments:

George said...

I DID.


Also, dont kill yourself please

Anonymous said...

LOL George...

There's nothing wrong with you... and you are not stupid... I PROMISE.

Talent show... yah... lol.