Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm not good with titles

I keep thinking about the "future." Like on the trip, after we played truth that one night I kept thinking about what I would do after high school, what I would do after college. I don't know why. Maybe because of the road trip idea thing. lol the road trip. ok. ANYWAYS

Saw Indiana Jones yesterday. The bugs were creepy. It was a good movie. Probably going to the movies again today to see Made of Honor. But first I need to get new pointe shoes. Seriously, I cannot take another class in those shoes, I've had then since November. You're not supposed to have them for more than like 3 months. Oops.

Lock and Key was a good book. But I still like some of her (Sarah Dessen) other books better. And now since Sarah Dessen hasn't written anymore I'm reading The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti. She's supposed to be a good author. So far she is.

I bought a CD! At Starbucks! The Starbucks at Trump Tower! Yah, I'm serious. It's Narrow Stairs, Death Cab for Cutie. Hm. It's good. I love Plans though, nothing can beat Plans. Watch me change my mind.

I vow not to say kk bibi anymore.

For now I will say bye.

=]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your are not going to Maranatha, but during my interview with Mr. Rousse, or however you spell his name, was asking me what I was interested in and what I see me doing in 10 years. I gave him a whole list. You know what he said? That it's good to not know where you want to be after college because that way you can narrow down the things you love. He said that this is exactly what high school is about. Learning more about who you are and who you want to be.

Camille said...

yah he said that to me too
im not worried, ive just been thinking about it lately