Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello

Hey, I haven't posted on here in a while...
Well, around 4 days, but it seems like a while.

So every since India lent me the new Panic! At the Disco album, I've had the songs in my head all the time. I actually just listened to it (I put it on my computer) like 3 times in a row. Then I got tired of that and started listening to The Hush Sound. And then I come on here. Weird...

For some reason my phone keeps turning off randomly. And no, it's not because the battery is low or anything. Cause it's not.

So for the art fair thingy at school, I have 13 pictures!! Yes, I'm proud. I love my pictures. I think two of them are on here ---------------->

I did my science presentation today! Yay! I was really nervous, but it actually turned out okay! This is the first oral presentation I've done this year that I haven't completely messed up. And I did more of my experiment today at lunch too. And, more people got the whole thing right! It's like the people at the Island are smarter than the people at drama or something. I still want more people to do it though...

I went to 21 Choice's after school!! Yay!! Because you know I'm working there in two years....

Graduation pictures were on Tuesday. They were kinda fun. We soooo many random pictures.

I can't wait for the East Coast Trip. I need a break. I think we all do.

No comments: