Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stufffff

I added pictures, in case you haven't noticed. Sometimes I think I express myself better through them. I love photography. =]=]

So today I had to altar serve at 6:30 in the morning! So I got around 4 and a half hours of sleep. But then today I fell alseep from around 10-12. So I guess that makes up for it.

The play last night was ok, it seems like we did better Friday night, but everyone I talked to loved it, so I don't know. It was a way tougher crowd though.

I have homework, I should probably be doing that... I need to go to Staples. And a book store! I need to get that new Sarah Dessen book!!

Oh my dad is calling me, we have to leave now. So, uh, bibi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good... You guys sang ALOT louder... =)

Anonymous said...

how smart is it to put your blog link on your ficlets page? read by many people?