Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Day. Yup. I Know, your blown away by my creative title right?

Hey guess what?! I'm not listening to The Hush Sound! Strange I know. I'm listening to... something else. I'll let you guess on that one. mwahahahahahaha

Today was, ok I quess. First day of SATS. I took so long on the math part, I think I was the last one done. I don't know why, I was just taking soooo long. And in every test I can see Camille (S) next to me like zipping through each page. And you say you're not smart...

Lunch was fun. haha the rollie-pollie! Sorry, Amara...
I got a Three Muskateer's bar! (lol i can't spell) Oh yeah, I owe George money don't I. And Amara, and Camille and Johan. And... possibly Keegan? I don't think so... idk. I think I should start to remember to bring my own lunch money. Oh yeah! I need to buy Crush Grams. lol

Then I had to go to the doctor. And I'm not going into detail, but, just... idk. hard to explain. ugh. Although, I guess I don't have anything to complain about, compared to, well, other people, other stuff going on. I know, I'm being very vague. Well... Ok I'm just gonna stop talking about this

ANYWAYS

Drama... I can't believe we're preforming on Thursday. One more rehearsal?? No way... it's not ready. It's not that bad I guess, but like, the audience needs to actually understand what's happening, if they're gonna enjoy it, right?

Listening to Harry and the Potters on my ipod with India was fun though. =] Even when I forgot that my ipod was in my hand when I went onstage, so I just stuffed it into my back pocket. Which is hard to do in women pants when you're onstage and trying to appear normal. Or well, like your character.

Well, I started typing this like a half hour ago, but then I got destracted and started taking pictures. That's how much I love taking pictures. I guess it's called photography. Whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, distractions. go on ficlets? I think your adiccted. I am not smart, I am fast and that doesnt mean i get them all right. Today I couldn't focus, i had songs from drama in my head and other stuff going on my brain that kept me unfocused. Everytime i tried to think of an answer I couldn't think of it.