Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dress Shopping

I'm listening to The Hush Sound again. I heart them. <3 heart =]

Camille and I went dress shopping. Both of our moms were there helping us. It was very confusing. Because of the name factor. At least our moms don't have the same name.

But at the end we both got dresses! Yipee! The torture of dress shopping is over. (ok not torture, we got candy!) But now my mom wants me to get new shoes. Uh, no.

One of my mom's friends from high school was working at Nordstrom's today. They were talking for a long time. It was funny.

Afterward's my mom and I went to Johnny Rocket's and four of the workers turned off the lights and started dancing to Stayin' Alive. I am so serious. It was crazy.

Uuuggghhh a loooot of homework. I need to write my book report. Scratch that, I need to finish reading the _book_ first. Not to mention all the science. But that doesn't take long.

I guess I should get started instead of writing on my blog. That would be the smart thing to do. But I usually don't do the smart thing to do. Therefore, here I am.

Ok, leaving now.

Oh, one more thing. I got a tie!! It's beautifully bright. And green. And black. Its for drama, in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

George said...

nice italics

Camille said...

well i wanted to see if it would work. it did on Word when i accidently did that.
yah, i go on ficlets too much

robert said...

Great... I used to wear jeans & shirts and got my best shopping at BT Factory Direct for them.