Thursday, April 17, 2008

Schools, stress, pianos, and the hush sound. u kno it

It's 12:08. No wait, 12:09 now. Why does it not seem late? Last night at this time I was trying so hard to say awake.
we have so much this week. The end of the year is coming so fast. Seriously, I'm kinda freaking out. On one hand, I'm so excited for school and work and projects and reports, and basically STRESS to be over for the summer. But on the other hand, we have so much before school is out. And the teachers are trying to squish it all into two months. And, I'm leaving. Everyone is like, "oh thank God I'm leaving. I hate this school." But, I love my school. Really, I do. I complain about it, but it's a good school. And I love my friends. Who are all going different places to live their brilliant lives. I'm just- leaving. New school, same old me. Same problems, just, different setting. Actually, probably even more problems.
Don't get me wrong, I love the school I'm going to next year. It's just... I don't know. I don't like endings. I never have.
I think Camille and I should wear jeans under our dresses for graduation. What? We would still be wearing a dress, right?
No, just kidding. Kinda. lol
Ugh, dress shopping.
I am now like the official piano-playing, key-finding, harmony-figure-outer person at drama. Well, according to Mis Curtis. I'm meeting with her at lunch tomorrow to work out some song stuff for drama. Because, we are all singing in different keys in our musical. we need to fix it. And since I read music and sorta play piano, I'm helping her. Like her piano-playing assistent I guess.
I'm listening to the Hush Sound. They are awesome. AWESOME!!

3 comments:

George said...

yay piano!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you play the piano!

Anonymous said...

i didnt know you played piano. coool, you can play george's song. Yea jeans for graduation!