Friday, April 25, 2008

Drama and other stuff

So today was basically all drama. I'm part of the "Big Seven" so we miss all day of school, preparing for the performance. But Camille's and my homeroom teacher would not let us leave! He said he didn't get a note. But there was soming posted up in the teachers lounge. And then everyone else in drama in our homeroom started to tell him too, adn he just started lecturing us. So we just waiting till scond period, because that teacher will actually listen! And she knows that some people are supposed to be there!

So staying there all day was fun, and we got a great lunch. Then later was the show. And, it went well! I'm almost scared to say that since we have another show tomorrow, and I'm knocking on wood as we speak. (well, figurativly speaking. or whatever, you know what I mean.)

Tomorrow morning I have a math placement test for high school. Hm, not exicted about that.

I'm so tired, I don't know why, but I'm like exhusted. So I'm going to leave now. Bibi.

1 comment:

George said...

LOL

"the big seven"

Something about that is funny.