Tuesday, May 6, 2008

She said she won the world at carnival

"She held the world apon a string"
So I've been listening to this Pretty Odd by Panic! At the Disco a lot. Like, over and over while I'm doing homework (Or doing something else while the homework is on the desk in front of me.)I mean, I've listened to other stuff too, I currently have 90 songs in the Recently Added playlist, but mainly this.

but it never made her happy, cuase she couldn't ever have me
I've been so busy. So. Many. Projects. (lol George, "we do?") Even Mr Bailey was like "the administrators are kind of worried." And I was thinking, "great, change it the year AFTER i leave.

I don't love you I'm just passing the time. You could love me if I knew how to lie. But who could love me I am out of my mind? I can't wait for a break. The East Coast Trip is next week!! Yay!!! I probably won't be able to post on here though... or OMG NO!! ficlets!!! Two weeks without ficlets... omg. Wow, I am addicted.

(btw all the italics are lyrics. She Had the World. By, if you couldn't guess, Panic! At the Disco)

Throwing a line out to sea, to see if I can catch a dream

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats left now? science? and a math project. thats it really though...

Anonymous said...

UGH! SCIENCE!

Camille said...

well there were a lot of projects, like last week.