Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home!

So I'm back! From the East Coast trip! Yay! Seriously, I'm actually glad to be home. Is it horrible that I'm surprised about that?

Now I just have a couple of things to do, but after that hopefully I won't be as stressed-out as before.

Yyeeesss!!! Like two more weeks of school!!! I'm so happy!!!

But also sad. I'm gonna miss my friends, the **island**

I'm gonna have to make new friends next year... uh... yah. ok.

But I'm not gonna worry about that. I'm not gonna worry about anything. I'm gonna do AR, the East Coast notebook, and organize the math and bible binders. And try not to think ahead.

Taking each step at a time, and getting some sleep. At least for the summer.

hm. Am I missing something? I feel like I'm missing something.

Like what you ask? I don't know. But something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you missing? should i be bothered about this? we have like 9.5 days of school left!!