Sunday, May 11, 2008

I"m really happy. Why? I don't know. These days I cannot decipher my moods very well. Maybe it's cause the science fair is over!!!! Or that all the other projects are over!! Or because the east coast is next week!! Or because I'm missing two weeks of dance!! (that's bad- I know) Or maybe it's cause I'm listening to Motion City Soundtrack and they put me in a good mood. I don't know. But I'm happy. =] See? Happy! lol

And, nervous. Cause of two things.

One, math test. I'm pretty confident about it, but that's why I'm scared. Whatch me fail because I think I might acually get the chapter.

Two, dance auditions for High School. I'm nervous. She thinks I'm good just because I dance at PCB, so I think I won't be as good as she thinks I am. And she's never even seen me dance!! I'm not very good...
And, it's not even the normal auditions because I'll be on the east coast trip during the real ones. So I'm taking on of her classes instead. I'm nnneeerrrrvvvvooouuuussss.
And, I'm missing the math test to take her class so I have to take it at some other time of the day. Probably 6th period. Or lunch. Yup.

I like this song. =]=]

I'm still happy. uummmm I have to leave now to go... somewhere. oooooo mysterious!! Not really, kk bibi.

(and by the way I said bibi first)

hahahahaha k bye

No comments: