Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shuffle Survey

- Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
- Put it on shuffle
- Press play
- For every question, type the song that's playing
- When you go to a new question, press the next button.
- Don't lie =]
(this reminds me of one of the first challenges I ever sequeled on ficlets)

1) Opening Credits:
"Stained Glass Masquerade" by Casting Crowns
2) Waking Up:
"My Apologies" by The Hush Sound
3) First Day At School:
"Who Am I" by Casting Crowns
4) Falling In Love:
"Yellow Submarine" by The Beatles
5) Fight Song:
"If I Fell" by The Beatles (Across the Universe version)
6) Breaking Up:
"Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses
7) Prom:
"Fox on the Run" by Sweet
8) Life's Ok:
"Randy House Git" by The Monkees
9) Mental Breakdown:
"Never Again" by Kelly Clarkson
10) Driving:
"Even If It Kills Me" by Motion City Soundtrack
11) Flashback:
"1985" by Bowling for Soup
12) Getting Back Together:
"You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)" by The White Stripes
13) Birth of Child:
"When I Come Around" by Green Day
14) Final Battle:
"What Is This Feeling?" from Wicked
15) Death Scene:
"With A Little Help from My Friends" by The Beatles (Across the Universe version)
16) Funeral Song:
"John, I'm Only Dancing" by David Bowie
17) End Credits: "Blue Moon" by The Alley Cats

Wow... some really odd songs came up.

Try this if you want =]

No comments: