Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Graceless in the state of grace"

"getting what you want is fine, it's alright. And if you feel so inclined, then let's fight. Everyone has things they hide, deep inside. But I have nothing but my pride, as my guide."

"I'd like to know, do you think of me? Because I think of you, in everything I do"

"My favorite thing, about my voice, is that I can turn it off, cause I have that choice."

"The greatest thing, about the Hollywood sky, is it's the brightest stars, you can see at night. Reflected back, and rearranged, from then till now, they are unchanged."

how cool do I feel that my cousin was in a band that wrote lyrics like this?

oh so cool.

So yes, we saw Hancock Friday night. It was fun. And then today I had nothing to do, so I asked people on plurk if they wanted to see a movie. So we saw WallE. And then my sister wanted to see Hancock, so later I saw that with her. lol the waitress recongized us a Islands.

"The girl's a crossing guard, the boy's a motorway"

Kelly and I were making cookies, but then we decided to make it into one big cookie-cake thing. And it's awesome.

"Never think that thinking's, the trick to being complete. Never hug yourself, and never admit defeat. never stay neglected, and never say never."

So apparently the next movie marathon is going to be at my house at night. On the big screne and projector outside.

"being me is pretty sad, I'm dead weight. but if you would only smile, I'd wake up. And if you wanna stay a while, we'll break up"

By the way these lyrics, -------> "Through everything, that I've been taught, I've never had, an original thought." Story of my life.

No comments: