Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Camp, Haters, Classes, and Baby Steps

Um. So. Camp started on Monday. It's fun. I'm in Steve's group, senior outpost. But I don't think any of you know what that means, so... yah. Nevermind. We don't have a name yet. It's gonna be awesome though.

So, Becca is in my group, so that's cool. But Alex isn't going this session =[=[. So this other girl started hanging out with me and Becca. (grammar's wrong. oops. oh well.) She's pretty cool. But, I don't know. They keep singing. The same songs. Over and over. It's kind of annoying. And then I kind of overheard them talking about how they hate cheerleaders and ballerinas. (I don't think they knew I was listening.) It was kind of... upsetting. I mean, god, there is so much more to ballet then the general public knows, you know? And same with cheer, I'm sure. It just bugs me that they automatically hate them, this stereotype of girls twirling in tutus. Ballet is so hard. I mean, you guys who know me, you've heard me complaining over and over? Right?

I really don't like haters.

I got my classes for Sacred Heart! ok:
Biology,
Theatre 1,
PE/Health,
Honors Geometry,
Catholic Christianity (first semester),
Ethnics/Morality (second semester),
Advanced English 1,
Latin 1

No dance =[ I think they ran out of space or it didn't work with my classes or something. Oh well, I'm excited for theatre!! I was kind of hoping I would get theatre actually... shhh don't tell

umm what else. I've been going to bed too late I think. I mean, it was ok when I didn't have to get up early and do a lot of activity the next day. But now I have camp all day and then dance at night. So I should probably go to bed earlier than 2. *gasp*

Maybe I'll go to bed at sometime before 1 tonight. baby steps, baby steps...

4 comments:

Camille said...

by the way, that isn't my actual schedule, those are just the classes I'm taking

Anonymous said...

I hate haters too... not that I'm a dancer (thank God) because I can't dance and i know it... but i can see it takes time and so much pain.

Camille said...

sometimes they can be so closed-minded. I can't stand it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing this out. I hate when people dislike something because just one aspect is potrayed in the media - usually the media - or somewhere else. And I don't dance ballet but rather hip-hop, contemporary, and mondern. But being a dancer taked HARD work. So who are they to judge?