Sunday, July 13, 2008

selfish selfish selfish

I want it to mean something. I want to mean something. I want someone to mean the world to me. I want to care.

Sometimes I cry too hard. Sometimes it hurts so bad, but I don't know what, or why. I feel like it's right there in front of me, but I can't reach. And I'll always be in that state; always reaching, never actually knowing.

I have so much. And I still cry. And I hate myself for it. I'm so selfish, always wanting something. God, just read it. "I want, I want, I want." never satified. When you get to know me, you really have no idea what you're getting into. Selfish and moody. It's not really worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off thank you for commenting. :)

And a lot of people continuely ask for more, and are never are really satisfied with what they have. And as you get older, you usually figure out that you don't need everything in the world to be happy. :)

Hit me back!

George said...

your not anymore selfish than the rest of the human race

Anonymous said...

um yah... camillo... you're worth it. trust me.