Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today

A week ago today... I was trying to make the collage for Religion.

A month ago today... I was silently freaking out because school started the next day.

Half a year ago today... I posted two ficlets: a poem for school, and a sequel for George's story challenge on ficlets, with an (exaggerated) true story

A year ago today... I had an english worksheet, p. 125 in my math book, and ch. 2 science terms for homework.

A year ago today... John Green was at an awesome hotel at M.I.T. (but I hadn't heard of him yet...)

A year ago today... I had never written a ficlet.

A year ago today... I was probably listening to The Hush Sound, considering they were all I listened to for like a month

A year ago today... I had no idea where I was going for high school (but I was dreading it)

A year ago today... I had dance class with Diane

A year ago today... I had no idea I would become who I am today

In just a year from today... so much had changed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty

Miss. Maddie said...

Very kool!! I loved it!!