Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sometimes

I'm not perfect ok? God, I'm so far from it. Sometimes people make mistakes, forget things. Sometimes they do it over and over, in a row. Sometimes it may fucking infuriate you. Sometimes you may wonder how the hell I may have made a mistake, or the same mistake, over and over and over. Sometimes you don't understand. And you're not going to. I'm not gonna try to get it into your head, when I know you're not going to listen.

Sometimes there is more than one side to the story, more than your own side. Sometimes they are both right. So how come I never get a say? How come the only one that is allowed to be told is yours? How come I always have to stand there sucking it up?

Sometimes there are no answers.

4 comments:

A.N. Onymous said...

if you ever need to talk you can call me anytime k? i know EXACTLY how you feel i'm here for you if you need someone to yell at or to talk to i'm here

Anonymous said...

I think we've all made mistakes. God, I know I have. I don't expect you to be perfect. Just know that, even if this isn't aimed at me, just know that.

I'm here for you too. Anytime, I hope you know that also.

Anonymous said...

Look camille, no body's perfect. Have we learned nothing from Hannah Montana?

Anonymous said...

LOL very true. Great now I have that stupid song stuck in my head...