Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cheater Cheater Napkin Eater. lol. wow.

Yay!! I can get to my blog now!! I don't know why my computer wasn't letting me before...

Anyways, Breaking Dawn is awesome so far. Kind of disturbing, but not like really bad disturbing, just like Peeps and The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld disturbing. Camille, I'm jealous. How can you read so fast?! I'm such a slow reader.I'm on 305. Ugh.

Footloose last night was AWESOME!!! Everyone was so good. And yes, that guy was eating a napkin. It was so funny. My phone and george's phone kept vibrating at like the same time. The person behind me was breathing REALLY LOUDLY, which was annoying. But whatever, it was so good. And I have seen the movie before! Or at least the second half of it... When I was little. I remember the bridge scene, and the big dance at the end. And my mom explaining it to me. That's it.

So camp is over. I'm kind of sad, because I was in senior outpost, which means that was my last year as a camper. =[ But I didn't start crying or get really depressed or anything, like some people did. Because, I never really made any friends except for Becca and kind of Abbey and Tatiana. I'm always really quiet at camp. When I was little I think some of the other kids were a little scared of me because I never talked. I think the only other reason I was a little sad on the last day of camp (other than that I would never be a camper again) was because I was watching everyone say goodbye to all their friends that they had made. Yeah, kind of stupid, but I was.

So now I have to rush to post this because we're leaving to go to the movies. And I'll probably end of up reading a little during the movie if it isn't good. So yeah. Bye. =]

No comments: