Thursday, August 28, 2008

...

I'm pretty sure you're gonna hate me after this. You... I love you. Do you not know how much I care about you? You are one of the best friends I could ever hope of having. But I don't know what to do. What I can do, considering what you think of me. You must think I'm horrible. I'm sorry that I made it seem like that. I mean, I am pretty horrible. I just... I'm not ignorant. I'm not oblivious. I don't want to have to tiptoe around people.

Don't... if you leave, I don't really know how I could really, survive. I'm selfish, I know it, but you're one of my best friends, I've known you forever, and I've kind of always thought of you as one of my best friends. Someone who would always be there. Yes, that's incredibly selfish, and I'm a bitch. But I couldn't stand losing you.

Just, I don't know. Just continue talking to the person you want to talk to. She's more stable, and smarter. Wiser. More considerate. She can help.

I want to help. But I don't know if that's possible.

God, I'm like, in tears. I'm so weak.

Oh God, you're gonna hate me so much when you read this, if you do.

7 comments:

A.N. Onymous said...

i don't hate you...i could never hate you i just feel...left out

Camille said...

I never wanted you to, I really really don't want you to. I don't want to be in my own world, without everyone in it, but I guess I am. But... I don't want it. I... I don't know.

A.N. Onymous said...

its just you and george have such closed conversations and you and kegan have so many inside jokes i just just...

Camille said...

george and I don't mean to have closed conversations, I guess we don't realise it. They don't seem closed to me, but maybe my view is a little messed up.
Keegan and I do have inside jokes, but so do we! Like, squishy, and all that old stuff.
You're not on the outside. you were never on the outside. you're very much on the inside, actually.

I'm sorry. I really am.

A.N. Onymous said...

i can't talk right now

Anonymous said...

Harry, I can't erase history for you, or make it so those jokes don't exist. But, I can and will do this. I will listen, whenever you need someone too. No one expects you to have all the answers. This gonna take time, but I'll be here.

Camille said...

ok.

but I'll be here if you ever do want to. I'm always here.

it's not much... but I am.